"Success will happen so long as you work hard and with integrity" - Lord Paul.
Caparo has never been a company that is highly centralised and there is never any intention of changing the individual character of each operating division by dictating a specific company mission statement or vision. However Caparo is built upon some core values and beliefs and it is these that guide our decisions and our attitudes.
These ethics were developed from Lord Paul’s Anniversary speech in 1994 which celebrated 25 years of Caparo.
THE CAPARO ETHIC
• Caparo is something more than a successful enterprise…it is a story of people, of values and of human effort.
• Working together we can build Caparo with resolution, fortitude and ability.
• The goodwill and confidence of Caparo employees, our suppliers, our customers and our managers is the bedrock of our business
• Always aspire for excellence; nothing else is good enough
• Never abandon hope
• There is no such thing as bad business; only bad management
• “What I like is people who are proud of what they do” Lord Paul
• Our aim is to always be in the top 10% of performers (measured against our industry competitors)
• Success will happen so long as you work hard, with integrity
• Find excitement in industry and your own job in it
• Cherish the enduring values of fidelity, truth and integrity
A message from Angad Paul
Despite challenging times for the global economy recently, Caparo has emerged a stronger and more resilient business. Financial stability, greater agility and deeper market understanding are the reasons that underline my confidence in Caparo's performance in the next few years.
Manufacturing capacity is one of our greatest assets, and we will continue to invest in it, grow it and reap its rewards for the benefit of our customers, supplier and employees. Caparo's future also lies in diversification into new markets. This is why we are so committed to exploring emerging technologies and investing in new ideas with commercial potential.
Our business environment may change but Caparo's philosophy and values remain unwavering. It is these that make Caparo the business it is today.